Even the most successful professionals occasionally find their satisfaction in life limited by issues that impact their lives. Some examples might be:
• Stressful / counterproductive interpersonal dynamics, professional or personal
• Feelings of being stuck in an unsatisfying place in your life
• Conflicted feelings about your current role or life direction
• Discomfort with or avoidance of pressing issues
• Challenges with Life-Work balance
• Diminished self-confidence triggered by events or people
• Difficulty connecting with / feeling separate from an important constituent group
Personal coaching is partnering with a coach in a thought-provoking and creative process designed to identify and actualize your “center,” personal and professional. It is time-bound, action-based, results-oriented, and focused on development, leaving clients more courageous, free, and joyful. It is confidential. It is NOT therapy. Coaching is about THE FUTURE, not the past; It is a process of identifying objectives and practices that constitute an actionable path forward, beginning today. The purpose of coaching is growth.
You find a new perspective on yourself with which you can step into the world every day. You deepen your understanding of what it is that is truly unique about you, at your core, and how to leverage that uniqueness into your life.
Growth work is not a straight line. We work with you when you encounter obstacles in your growth trajectory. We help you to identify practices that allow you to move through these obstacles.
We will help you identify and work at or beyond your "developmental edge," allowing you to effectively utilize your strongest positive qualities to work beyond it and achieve fuller expression of yourself.
Ability to meet the minimum availability for coaching sessions.
One 90 minute intake meeting, conducted in-person.
10 Weekly or biweekly one hour phone sessions.
Willingness to commit to a few minutes of daily, individualized practices; agreed to between coach and client